Kardinya is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Melville. The suburb is home to under 10,000 people, including international students and locals rent residences due to its proximity to Murdoch University and Murdoch College.
The word "Kardinya" is believed to be of Aboriginal Origin, meaning "The place of the Karda" (Racehorse goanna), although it is also recognised as an Aboriginal word for 'sunrise'.
Much of the area was originally farmland, dating back to the early 1900s. Welby Vineyard, established in 1922 by George Welby, which was the City of Melville's solitary winery, was built on what is now Kardinya. The winery was closed in 1964 and subdivided into housing lots.
Part of the suburb was originally a Forest Departments and University of Western Australia pine plantation and reservation. Many streets in the suburb are now named after University of Western Australia personnel, as well as different varieties of pine as a result of the pine plantation.
Benefits to you:
- Rest Assured: We're a Fully Licensed & Insured Electrical Contractor.
- Make an Informed Decision: We provide Free Quotes.
- Perfect Results: We guarantee all our work.
- No More Searching: We do any type and size electrical work, including installations, maintenance and repairs.
Contact Us today on 1300 765 090 (local call) or 9455 1047 (mobile).
Need some more information? Here's what you'll find on this page:
We service residential and commercial customers. We do any type of electrical work, including the following:
- All Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Safety Switches (RCD's) - Installation and Nuisance Tripping
- Smoke Alarms
- Lighting, Dimmers, Motion Sensors and Light Switches
- Socket Outlets
- Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
- Computer Power and Surge Protection
- Switchboard Upgrades
You can get in touch with us, you can call us on the numbers below, or Request a Free Quote online.
|Telephone:||1300 765 090|
|Fax:||1300 765 091|
To request a free quote right now, please fill out and submit the following form: