Karragullen is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Armadale. Its postcode is 6111.
Prior to 1949 it was a stopping place on the Upper Darling Range Railway.
The suburb is an agricultural area and is predominantly known as orchard country. Many of the orchards were developed by Italian migrants in the 1930s and 1940s and these have subsequently been taken over by their 1st and 2nd generation Australian descendants.
The Karragullen area borders the Canning Dam reservoir zone and borders the start of bushland in the East-South-East direction from Perth. It neighbours Pickering Brook to the east and Roleystone to the west.
Once a year Karragullen hosts a field day that showcases the local industries and its practises. The event has been running for over 20 years.
December 2004 saw a fire ravage most of the bushland and some areas of orchard. Fire fighters and locals rallied together to battle the blaze that is believed to have been started by an arsonist.
Benefits to you:
- Rest Assured: We're a Fully Licensed & Insured Electrical Contractor.
- Make an Informed Decision: We provide Free Quotes.
- Perfect Results: We guarantee all our work.
- No More Searching: We do any type and size electrical work, including installations, maintenance and repairs.
Contact Us today on 1300 765 090 (local call) or 9455 1047 (mobile).
Need some more information? Here's what you'll find on this page:
We service residential and commercial customers. We do any type of electrical work, including the following:
- All Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Safety Switches (RCD's) - Installation and Nuisance Tripping
- Smoke Alarms
- Lighting, Dimmers, Motion Sensors and Light Switches
- Socket Outlets
- Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
- Computer Power and Surge Protection
- Switchboard Upgrades
You can get in touch with us, you can call us on the numbers below, or Request a Free Quote online.
|Telephone:||1300 765 090|
|Fax:||1300 765 091|
To request a free quote right now, please fill out and submit the following form: