Kenwick, Western Australia is a mixed residential, light industrial and semi-rural suburb located in the south-east of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Gosnells. A large portion of the suburb is composed of remnant agricultural land organized as smallholdings of several acres, as well as relatively pristine native wetlands, including the Brixton Street Wetlands which are of significant conservation value. It also contains several sites of historical significance relating to its status as one of the early farming communities of the Swan River Colony.
Kenwick is bounded on the south-west by the Canning River and on the north-west by the Roe Highway. Albany Highway, the main south-east arterial transport route, runs through the western part of the suburb.
Benefits to you:
- Rest Assured: We're a Fully Licensed & Insured Electrical Contractor.
- Make an Informed Decision: We provide Free Quotes.
- Perfect Results: We guarantee all our work.
- No More Searching: We do any type and size electrical work, including installations, maintenance and repairs.
Contact Us today on 1300 765 090 (local call) or 9455 1047 (mobile).
Need some more information? Here's what you'll find on this page:
We service residential and commercial customers. We do any type of electrical work, including the following:
- All Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Safety Switches (RCD's) - Installation and Nuisance Tripping
- Smoke Alarms
- Lighting, Dimmers, Motion Sensors and Light Switches
- Socket Outlets
- Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
- Computer Power and Surge Protection
- Switchboard Upgrades
You can get in touch with us, you can call us on the numbers below, or Request a Free Quote online.
|Telephone:||1300 765 090|
|Fax:||1300 765 091|
To request a free quote right now, please fill out and submit the following form: