East Cannington is a southeastern suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its Local Government Area is the City of Canning.
East Cannington, previously part of Queens Park Road Board District, and once incorporating present day Beckenham was largely a semi-rural area, with only the area near the railway used for housing. In 1959, the suburb was gazetted as a Postal District. Many farms and horse agistment properties once populated East Cannington until developers realised its potential in the 1990s and thus almost all available land is now given way to suburban housing.
In Fred Carden's book "Along the Canning" East Cannington had a few notable industries including a Jam Factory near the site of the old Cannington Train Station and a Garment manufacturer in Lacey Street.
Evidence of the early retail trade can still be gleaned from the weatherboard shops now making up the East Cannington General Store opposite the old Cannington Railway Station Site.
Benefits to you:
- Rest Assured: We're a Fully Licensed & Insured Electrical Contractor.
- Make an Informed Decision: We provide Free Quotes.
- Perfect Results: We guarantee all our work.
- No More Searching: We do any type and size electrical work, including installations, maintenance and repairs.
Contact Us today on 1300 765 090 (local call) or 9455 1047 (mobile).
Need some more information? Here's what you'll find on this page:
We service residential and commercial customers. We do any type of electrical work, including the following:
- All Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Safety Switches (RCD's) - Installation and Nuisance Tripping
- Smoke Alarms
- Lighting, Dimmers, Motion Sensors and Light Switches
- Socket Outlets
- Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
- Computer Power and Surge Protection
- Switchboard Upgrades
You can get in touch with us, you can call us on the numbers below, or Request a Free Quote online.
|Telephone:||1300 765 090|
|Fax:||1300 765 091|
To request a free quote right now, please fill out and submit the following form: