Leeming is a southern suburb of Perth, Western Australia. It is divided between the three Local Government Areas of the City of Melville, the City of Cockburn (south) and the City of Canning (north-east). It is located approximately 17 km south of the Perth CBD and 13 km east of Fremantle.
The area was previously part of Jandakot and was predominantly agricultural until the 1970s, having been laid out by a surveyor, George Waters Leeming (1857-1902), in 1886. Three roads - King Road, Leeming Road (the southern boundary) and Beasley Road - accessed the area. In 1971, the suburb of Leeming was gazetted, although construction did not commence until approximately 1976 (possibly as early as 1975). It was built in stages, with the area between Findlay Road and Gracechurch Crescent being built first, while the east, west and south were built in that order over the next ten years. Many of the streets were named after original landowners in the agricultural district.
Benefits to you:
- Rest Assured: We're a Fully Licensed & Insured Electrical Contractor.
- Make an Informed Decision: We provide Free Quotes.
- Perfect Results: We guarantee all our work.
- No More Searching: We do any type and size electrical work, including installations, maintenance and repairs.
Contact Us today on 1300 765 090 (local call) or 9455 1047 (mobile).
Need some more information? Here's what you'll find on this page:
We service residential and commercial customers. We do any type of electrical work, including the following:
- All Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Safety Switches (RCD's) - Installation and Nuisance Tripping
- Smoke Alarms
- Lighting, Dimmers, Motion Sensors and Light Switches
- Socket Outlets
- Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
- Computer Power and Surge Protection
- Switchboard Upgrades
You can get in touch with us, you can call us on the numbers below, or Request a Free Quote online.
|Telephone:||1300 765 090|
|Fax:||1300 765 091|
To request a free quote right now, please fill out and submit the following form: