Orange Grove is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Gosnells.
In 2006, the local primary school, Orange Grove Primary School, became the first school in Western Australia to produce a podcast, with its show entitled Podkids Australia.
Despite the name, Bickley Dam is situated within Orange Grove. It was constructed in 1921 on Bickley Brook, a tributary of the Canning River. This created Bickley Reservoir, which has a capacity of 0.06 gigalitres (GL). It is a source of drinking water for the Integrated Water Supply System (IWSS) which services Perth, Mandurah, Pinjarra, Harvey and the Goldfields and Agricultural regions. It was used as a direct source of water for Perth until 1994. Since 1994, however, it has operated as a pumpback for Victoria Reservoir due to low pipeline pressure and poor water quality.
Benefits to you:
- Rest Assured: We're a Fully Licensed & Insured Electrical Contractor.
- Make an Informed Decision: We provide Free Quotes.
- Perfect Results: We guarantee all our work.
- No More Searching: We do any type and size electrical work, including installations, maintenance and repairs.
Contact Us today on 1300 765 090 (local call) or 9455 1047 (mobile).
Need some more information? Here's what you'll find on this page:
We service residential and commercial customers. We do any type of electrical work, including the following:
- All Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Safety Switches (RCD's) - Installation and Nuisance Tripping
- Smoke Alarms
- Lighting, Dimmers, Motion Sensors and Light Switches
- Socket Outlets
- Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
- Computer Power and Surge Protection
- Switchboard Upgrades
You can get in touch with us, you can call us on the numbers below, or Request a Free Quote online.
|Telephone:||1300 765 090|
|Fax:||1300 765 091|
To request a free quote right now, please fill out and submit the following form: