Franklin Bell is a professional electrical contractor. We are licensed by the Electrical Licensing Board and we’re registered with the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) as master cablers.
Our full range of commercial electrical services will keep your business up and running, ensure energy efficiency and the proper billing of electricity usage to tenants.
Call us today and let a friendly Perth electrician be of service to you.
We provide the following installation, repair and maintenance services to commercial customers:
- General Electrical
- General Lighting
- Emergency and Exit Lighting
- Phone and Data Cabling
- Computer Power and Surge Protection
- Power Points
- Switchboards and Metering, including Tenancy Metering
- Safety Switches
For specific information on each individual service, read more in the sections below.
We Service any Property Type
Book an electrician today for a free quote on any of the following property types in Perth.
- Factories and Workshops
- Retail Storefronts, Shops and Shopping Centres
- Tenanted or Leased Properties
- Safety Switches
- Cable Management and Concealed Services
We install, repair, service and maintain the following electric lighting equipment:
- High-Bay & Low-Bay
- All types of Incandescent Lamps
- Fluorescent (Tubular and Compact)
- LED down lighting
- Floodlighting and Car Park Lighting
- High Pressure Sodium
- Mercury Vapour
- Metal Halide
- High-Intensity Discharge
- Dimmable and Ambience Lighting
- Xenon Downlights
- Track and Trapeze Lighting
- Architectural Lighting
- Staircase lighting
- Product Showcase and Focus Lighting
In addition to the general commercial lighting specified above, we also supply, install, repair and service all types of emergency and exit lighting.
We are ACMA registered master cablers specializing in structured cabling and wireless networks. For our complete data cabling service, see our Commercial Voice and Data Services webpage.
Contact us for specialist advice and professional installation, repair or maintenance of:
- Clean power for Computers and Servers
- Lighting and Surge Protection
- Backup power using Generators or UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supplies)
- Electricity supply to Server Rooms and Telephone Systems
We install, repair and service switchboards and metering equipment and we do alterations to existing electrical installations to accommodate individual electricity metering for tenanted or leased properties.
We can also provide professional advice and quality service on maximum demand metering and inrush current limiting in terms of the WA Electrical Requirements.
Not sure how to implement the workplace safety legislation regarding electrical safety switches? Not to worry. Our experienced and friendly electricians have all the answers and will ensure that you comply with all the relevant regulations. To learn more about Safety Switches, what they do and how they work, see our page titled What is an RCD?
Let us offer you our expertise in the installation of:
- Skirting Ducts and Power Channels (Floor and Wall Installation)
- Power Skirting
- Under-carpet Power
- Cable Management Solutions
- Cable Ladders and Trays
- Floor Outlet Points
- Service Posts (Retractable and Fixed)
- Pedestal Outlets